CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Then & Now

My first day of college was January 9th 2008 and since then I have realized a lot of things about Clemson that I was not aware of when I started here. I had been dreading this day to leave my family and branch out to be on my own, but now being about 3 weeks into the semester I am still alive and surviving fine on my own. I thought that all of my classes were going to be incredibly hard and challenging me every single day. Don't get me wrong they are difficult but not to the extent into which i was anticipating. I seem to be holding down my own okay for now. I also have realized that I am not alone and that there are other people here who were as nervous as I was on my first day. I have come to learn to just take the days one at a time.

0 comments: