CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

SuperPower Post


Last night was a weird night and I think that the fruit at Schilleter made me sick or something because I had some serious trouble falling asleep. I crawled into bed at about 1:30 after three long and boring hourse of western civ and poly sci homework. After getting into bed of course I was wide awake and my mind kept racing and if that was not enough I had the weirdest dream. It was one of those dreams where you think your dreaming but you are not 100% sure. I do not exactly remember all of it because my alarm for my eight a.m. class went off and basically reset my brain. I hopped out of bed to take a shower and with one blink of my eyes I had already taken a shower, gotten dressed and brushed my teeth. I stared at the clock thinking it was broken because it only said 7:05 and I woke up at 7. I began to think about what could of possibly happened, so I checked the back of the clock and sure enough it was fully functioning and even my phone had said the correct time. I was not quite to sure what was going on so I figured I would go to Schilleter and get some breakfast because my mind was playing tricks on me. Sitting bymyself in Schilleter I took a bite of an apple, one of the apples from the same pile that I had ate the night before. At that point my brain felt like it was going to explode and I wished I was at home in Maryland and I blinked my eyes and sure enough I was sitting at my kitchen table back home. I could hear my Mom and Dad talking in the other room and in fear of them freaking out I wished I was back at school. Sure enough I blinked and I was back in my dorm room and by this time I was freaking out. My roomate Jamie was still asleep and I woke her up and tried to explain what was going on and at first she thought I was making it all up and just kidding. But I took her hand and wished that we were in the Florida Keys and we opened our eyes to the wonderful white sandy beach and the Gulf Coast. I think she almost fainted because she sat down and put her face in her hands. I sat down next to her and said, "I know exaclty how you feel." She replied, "No way THIS IS AWESOME." Her reaction was not exactly what I was expecting but I was thankful she was not freaking out. We both swore we would never tell anyone about my amazing super fast powers.


I became quick witted and fast to act. My mind works at warp speed. From my perspective, everyone else is living in slow motion. I began to get so much done, people have accused you of not sleeping. I was definitely not a couch potato, and I feel a bit crazy if you're not busy doing something. The best part of my ability is that I can turn it off and on, so I do not always have to live in fast mode but it is great to have.

0 comments: